image

image

Monday, September 13, 2010

DAD

Father...


Dad...


Now those are some names to chew on. If feels like just yesterday I was getting used to Katy calling me her fiance and then husband.  Now, in just a few short months we get to add another name to the table...Dad. No way. When did this happen? I'm going to be a father already? It's funny to look back and realize my parents were younger than I am when they had me.  Going through a few family photos this afternoon only left me with only one thought....  Son or daughter, I can't wait to be.... a Dad.

1 comment:

  1. How precious Kenton James! I am so excited for you guys! I wish I was closer to experience everything with you two (I mean 3). I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to be an Aunt. Love you guys and miss you!

    ReplyDelete