4 months down...
 |
| 16 weeks Pregnant |
We had our 3rd prenatal checkup today. Baby Cornett's heartbeat is 150, which is perfect! I'm still not feeling the best, but since I've tried EVERYTHING to make the nausea and vomitting go away, it is pretty much a waiting game. The doctors visit was very quick. We checked my weight, blood pressure, had a quick session on "how've you been feeling lately?," and then listened to the babys heartbeat. Our next doctors appointment is in 3 weeks. At that time, we will have our anatomy ultrasound. Kenton and I decided that we are not going to find out the sex, or tell anyone the names we've picked out.... it will be a surprise for everyone!
Currently, I enjoy hot chocolate made from cocoa powder, pizza with light sauce, corn chex, and what I like to call a BLT minus the lettuce and tomato... so basically toast with mayo, mustard and turkey bacon... yum!
I will be getting maternity clothes soon. Most of my clothes still fit just fine, but some things are getting a little snug.
 |
| 16 weeks.... |
That is pretty much everything that is going on right now. We will keep posting updates/pictures. We love you all very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment