image

image

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Growing Baby

This is the latest of Baby Cornett.  As you can see, baby is growing a lot everyday.  Baby has been moving around quite a bit, and I can even feel baby kick through out the day!  Kenton has been reading up on "What to Expect the First Year."  He is learning everything there is to know about breastfeeding, talking to baby, and what color baby's poop should be :)  He is going to be such a great daddy!!!!! 

I am very excited to cook Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.  I baked the pumpkin pies today, Kenton and I have already had a few pieces ;)  It will be my very first thanksgiving where I will do all the cooking.  My mom is always the best at cooking Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, so I really hope I can live up to her standards!  

Hope you enjoy the new pictures, there will be lots more to come in the future!  Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!  We love you all!!! 


almost 21 weeks




21 weeks... Max is very excited to have a baby brother or sister! 


21 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment