I had my 6 week check up last week, and everything looks great. I can pretty much do whatever I want. I still like to take it easy, but for having a c section, I'm doing very well! Nursing has gotten a lot better. Whoever says "just get passed the first 2 weeks and you'll be just fine" is LYING. Lets not kid ourselves, it takes more like 6-8 weeks. After having mastitis twice now, I think things are going much better. By the way, mastitis is an infection of the milk ducts. It hurts like a mother, you have a fever, and it pretty much feels like you have the flu. It's not easy to take care of a baby when you have it, in fact it's very hard!
Kenton has been doing very well. He is still working away at Target. He has been studying very hard so he can eventually have his health and life insurance license. He wants to become the next Dave Ramsey :) I am so proud of him, and very fortunate to have him as my husband and Ellie's daddy. Speaking of which, she is a TOTAL daddy's girl. Kenton makes her laugh and smile all the time. It's so sweet :) Today is Kenton's day off, so Ellie is hanging out with him right now.
Here are a few pictures. I will be taking some more soon. I would like to get some professional pictures taken of Ellie... but these will have to do for now! Love you all, hope to see you all soon!!!!
| Getting ready to go bye bye in our stroller!! |
| Precious smile! |
| Mommy's little stinker girl! |
| I love her little hands. Sweet little angel! |
No comments:
Post a Comment