image

image

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

3 month old Love Bug

Hey All!  I can't believe how big my little girl is getting.  She turned 14 weeks today!!!  We went to the doctor on Monday (she has an infected tear duct), and she now weighs 12 lbs 12 oz.  Such a growing baby girl.  She is the most beautiful baby, and she gets more beautiful everyday... I didn't think it was possible :)  She has almost grown out of her 3 month clothes, I need to get out the 6th month clothes really soon. 

I'm slowly, but surely trying to get her to sleep in her big girl bed (crib).  She is nearly too big for her bassinet.  I think its harder on me than it is on her.  She naps really well in her crib during the day, and sleeps pretty well in the crib at night.  She was sleeping through the night so well, but the last few weeks she has been getting up every 3 hours or so.  I'm pretty sure she is just going through a growth spurt.  When she wakes up at night, I'll nurse her and she will go right back asleep.  I try and nap with her during the day, so I'm really not loosing a whole lot of sleep :) 

Ellie is really starting to love her toys, and she is starting to put everything in her mouth.  She loves to talk, and she loves to talk really loud!  It wont be long before she starts crawling!  She will love crawling, once she figures out how to. 

Ellie still has beautiful blue eyes, and she has started to grow some blonde hair.  She is just gorgeous!  We just love her so much.  We enjoy every minute we can with her, she is growing up too fast for mommy and daddy.

I will try to do a better job with blog posts.  We stay very busy, so whenever I have a free minute I try to write something.  We hope everyone is doing well.  Love you all very much.  Enjoy the pics!




1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Crazy how fast they grow- cherish every minute!!

    ReplyDelete