image

image

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy 6 month birthday!!!!

Six months ago, at just about this time, I saw my precious baby girl for the first time.  At that moment our lives changed forever.  Ellie has so much energy and personality these days.  She says mama mama mama all the time.  I don't think she knows what "mama" means, but hey... I'll take it!!!  Right now she is bouncing up and down in her baby einstein exersaucer.  That was one of the best things we've gotten for her.... it keeps her entertained for a while.... well long enough for me to write a blog, or cook dinner.  It is so fun to watch her explore new things.  She has been sipping juice from her sippy cup lately, and likes to take the spoon out of my hand when I'm feeding her because she likes to do it herself.  Her laugh is contagious.  It makes me heart melt when I hear that sweet sound of laughter come from her. 

Ellie is getting a lot more hair these days.  She still has a pretty thick "mohawk," but blonde hair is coming in all over her head.  We've been so blessed to have a blonde hair blue eyed beauty.  

Kenton got me an early birthday gift.  He got me a brand new video camera!!!!!!  It is sooo nice.  I am so excited to record Ellie's milestones, and special events.  Thank you Kenton!!! 

I will have to post some videos, once I figure out how to use it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment