Here are some things that have gone on in my life over the last month....
-This last weekend I got to visit with my cousin Cassidy, my uncle David and aunt Kristen, and my grammy and papa Cornett. It was a great weekend. I had so much fun playing with Cassidy. I can't wait to go back for another visit. Although the car ride there isn't much fun.... it was worth it.
-Last month was Christmas and Santa Claus treated me soooo well. I got lots of new toys, books, and clothes. I am such a lucky girl. I can't believe how blessed I've been.
-I am going to be a year old in just 3 short months.
-I love to stand all by myself, even if it's just for a few seconds. I pull myself up on anything I can get my hands on.... coffee table, couch, kitchen chair, my baby einstein. It wont be long before I start walking. My mom keeps telling me that she isn't ready for me to walk yet.
- I get really mad when people take my toys from me. I guess I need to learn to share.
- My mom feeds me the best food. My favorite fruits are bananas and apples and my favorite vegetable is carrots.
- I love the guitar. My uncle Andrew lets me play his guitar and it's so much fun.
- I love to crawl all over the floor especially to the dvds. One of my favorite activites is to put all the dvds on the floor for my mommy to clean up he he he.
- My favorite color is blue. The toys I like to play with are blue.
- I've learned to say Da da da da. My daddy just loves it! I say dada and mama all the time.
- Even though I get mad when my mom makes me take a nap, I'm very thankful that she does. I just get exhausted playing all day.
I hope you've enjoyed reading about whats going on in my life. I'm a very busy girl and I just LOVE life. I am so thankful that my mama and dada take good care of me.
Here are some pictures!
![]() |
| It's me and my grand dad |
![]() |
| Me and my Cousin Cassidy |
![]() |
| one of my favorite toys I got for Christmas |
![]() |
| I am having too much fun here! |
![]() |
| I just love my mom so much! |
![]() |
| We love blocks! |






No comments:
Post a Comment