image

image

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Showin Some Skin


Katy 14 Weeks Pregnant
 Isn't she beautiful? This is one of many photos that are soon to come.  Sweats and pajamas are the clothes of choice. Will have to start looking for maternity gear soon. I was thinking about a hot pink crush velvot puma suit. Still trying to get Katy convinced.

Katy is feeling a tad better. She made the most amazing ham soup with fresh veggies and chicken broth. An absolute winner! Spaghetti-O's are a long gone craving. Now it is all about the flavored water and fruity popsicles. Fine by me ;)

Katy and I were looking at Old Wives-Tales today. It turns out that fast heart beats doesn't necessarily mean its a girl, but either way we will be just as happy. Princess or Stud any child is a blessing.

Hope to talk to you all very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! First preggo pic! I love it! Katy you look great! And Kenton, I totally and with ya on the pink puma suit ;-). Love you both!!!!! (Or should I say, love you THREE!) : )

    ReplyDelete