image

image

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

baby update...

So here is the latest update with baby Cornett.

I went to the doctor this morning and not a whole lot has changed.  I am at 2 centimeters, which is progress I guess.  My doctor stripped my membranes, which helps sometimes but not always, so we will see.  I am hurting quite a bit still from my exam this morning, so I've just been resting and having contractions as usual.  If I don't go into labor on my own, which I pray that I do, then I am scheduled for an induction next Wednesday. 

I am sorry if I haven't been the most pleasant person to talk, and I am sorry if I sound a little discouraged.  It can be hard to stay positive, when I have absolutely NO control.  So, just a fair warning... if you ask me if I'm in labor and I'm not, or any question along those lines, I might not respond very nicely... don't take it personally, but we will let everyone know when we have news to share.  

I really appreciate everyone!  Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.  It really does mean a lot.  I am ready for this baby to come.  Just be patient with me for a few more days :) 

Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. I think constant phrases to an expecting mommy-to-be about the baby not being born yet is discouraging! Baby decides when he/she will arrive. You're doing a fabulous job and no rush, easier said than done when you're belly hinders every move you make. You're body knows what to do! So like I said you're doing fabulous! I had to be induced and I'm no less of a mother than any other woman who went into labor on her own! Never think the opposite cause I've got the spirit to prove it! =] <3's you Katy and Kenton maybe one day we will get to meet! ~Kallie~

    ReplyDelete