image

image

Monday, April 4, 2011

no... no baby yet

Okay, I know I still have 3 days till my actual due date, but I am ready for baby to come... umm now.  I will be patient and wait, because I don't have a choice.  This whole waiting thing has been very hard.  I have contractions all the time, they just aren't consistent, and they aren't very painful.  I've been having contractions for a few weeks now, so I'm ready for the real deal, none of this fake stuff.  I've been trying a few home remedies... but I just think this baby will come when he/she is ready. 

I go to the doctor on Wednesday, if she tells me I haven't changed at all I will probably start crying, lol.  I am so excited to see my baby, and I just want him/her to be here.

Please pray for our little family.  Pray that this baby will come soon, for a safe delivery, and healthy baby. 

We will let everyone know when there is news to report!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment