image

image

Friday, July 29, 2011

My favorite little girl!

Ellie turned 15 weeks on Wednesday.  I can't believe almost 4 months have gone by since she came out of me.  Boy, time sure does fly by.  She has been the greatest blessing any momma could ever ask for.  I was looking through my old blog posts a few days ago.  It is really fun to look back from where it all started.  I remember thinking that nausea and vomiting would NEVER go away, and also thinking "this baby better be worth it."  LOL.... I would EASILY suffer through months of sickness to get my precious baby girl!! No questions asked.  :) Hopefully with our next kid it wont be so bad, but if it is... its soooo worth it!

Some new things that have gone on in the day and life of Ellie are:

- She grabs things with her left hand... she might be a lefty????
- On average, she goes through about 3-4 outfits a day.  (She is in her 2nd one so far today... gotta love blow outs! and the occasional spit up)
- She laughs when you blow on her belly, and kiss her neck.
- Her underarms are ticklish :)
- She loves her crib... and sleeps through the night every night, (well for the most part... last night she got up once).
- She is fitting into 6 month clothes... mainly jammies.
- She has a blocked tear duct that should clear up sometime in between 6-12 months.
- She is a morning baby!!! She is in the BEST mood in the morning, always smiling!
- Her hair is growing a lot... getting blonder everyday.
- Still has bright blue eyes.
- She loves baths! and story time.... her recent favorite book is Dr. Seuss "The Book of Noses" 
- Her and Max (the dog) get along really well, he LOVES her. 
- She is the queen of fighting sleep.... sometimes it takes an hour for her to fall asleep.  She just loves all her surroundings! 
- She loves all her blankies... one of her favorites is one that Papa Winters got her in London.. at Harrods (an extremely fancy store).  It is nice and soft, and white.  It looks a lot like my favorite blanket when I was a baby. 
- She loves being outside.  I think its the noise, and fresh air.
- She talks all the time.  When we eat out, she talks really really loud... it's fun!  LOL

Ellie is so much fun, and such a blessing to our lives.  I really don't know what I would do without her.  My life has changed so much, but all for the better!

I'll put up some new pictures soon.  Got to get my camera out more often!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love reading about Ellie and how much she is growing!

    ReplyDelete