image

image

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

27 weeks down....

Third trimester, here we are!  We had another successful doctors appointment today.  I passed the glucose test, no gestational diabetes for me!  The orange drink that everyone warned me about, wasn't bad at all!  It tasted like a popsicle in liquid form.  I actually enjoyed it.  Baby is growing perfectly, no worries from this momma, or the doctor.  She did say that baby might have a big head (definitely a Cornett), but it could be they just didn't get a good enough picture of baby's head in the ultrasound.  She said there was NOTHING to worry about though (easy for her to say, I have to push this big head out... LOL).  Everything else is good, my weight is perfect and on track and baby's heart rate is strong.  We go back in 2 weeks.  I can't believe we are at the point where we go to the doctor every other week. 

Kenton and I got the crib built today, a fairly successful task.  We haven't decided where to put it yet, we still have some moving around to do, but at least it is built and in the baby's room.  Kenton did most of the work (as it should be), but I did help when he needed me.  

Kenton called me a blimp today... well, he did say a beautiful blimp, so I guess I can't get too mad!  I am getting pretty big.  Baby pushes up against my ribs quite a bit, which can be, need less to say, uncomfortable.  I just want this baby to be healthy and happy, I don't care how big I get... (well, to some extent). 

We hope you enjoy these pictures!  We love you all very much!




Baby's foot! Sorry it's not the best quality... I had to scan it in. 


Baby Cornett- 27 weeks


The Crib!  My friend Heidi made the beautiful quilt!

Growing belly...


Baby belly.  By the way, I LIVE in these pants.  So comfortable! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment