It is Monday, January 10 at 11:40 pm. I am lying in bed next to two very sleepy boys. Kenton and Max have no problem falling asleep, unlike me. I think my body is getting me ready for baby by keeping me awake late, waking up all through out the night, and not getting enough rest during the day. Although it is very tiring, it really is worth it.
I am getting very anxious for the day baby arrives. Kenton and I got the crib already, and have a few ideas of how to put the baby's room together. We are doing a farm animal/barn theme for the room. I LOVE animals, and figured it would be a pretty neutral theme, it could go for a boy or a girl. I will take pictures once we start to put everything together.
The feeling of having a baby inside me is by far the most wonderful feeling in the world. I love baby's kicks, and ALL the movement going on. I love when Kenton is able to feel the baby move around, when he feels the little tap against his hand, the look on his face says it all.
Although I am nervous about raising a child, I am very excited and thrilled to be given this amazing blessing in life. Regardless if we have a precious baby boy, or a sweet little girl, the most important thing is that we love our baby so much. I pray that we have a healthy and happy baby that grows into a wonderful person. We have our next doctors appointment on Wednesday, we will give another update and post some more pictures! Until then.... good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment