Doctor appointment went well today. Nothing major to report, it was pretty basic. My weight looks good, blood pressure is good, baby's heart rate is good.... everything is good! Other than horrible back pain, right abdominal pain, leg cramps, and lack of sleep... I really can't complain! We are getting more and more excited as we get closer. Just a couple more months... wow!
Baby has been movin and groovin a lot! I do my kick counts everyday, and there is nothing to be concerned about. Baby is a kicking machine. It has been so fun not knowing what we are having. Some people think we are crazy, but we just LOVE a good surprise! It hasn't been hard at all, like a lot of people told us it would be. We have names picked out for both a boy and a girl... well, for the most part. Kenton changes his mind a lot ;)
I haven't really had any "weird" cravings thus far. My current (not weird) cravings are chocolate, salt and vinegar chips, fries, and honey nut cheerios. YUMMY! I don't have ANY stretch marks yet, which is amazing. I'm hoping they don't come at all, but I wont hold my breath. I started my yoga class at the beginning of January and it is going very well. For those of you that have never taken a yoga class... it is pretty hard core. Prenatal yoga is different, I'm sure, but it kicks my butt EVERY class. It's a great workout! We focus a lot on stretching, relaxing, and breathing- that will help a lot with labor.
Kenton and I take our first of many classes tomorrow night. We have our breastfeeding class, which should give me some pointers on how to make breastfeeding as successful as possible. We have our child birth prep classes starting at the end of February, and they go for 4 weeks (one night a week). We are getting so close.
Thank you all for your love and support. I will post some belly pics soon. Getting bigger every week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment