image

image

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

baby is coming very soon!

Our doctors appointment today went very well.  No baby yet, but he/she is coming soon!  We have about 2 weeks left.  Baby has a strong heart rate and everything is looking great.  Baby is weighing in at just around 7 lbs.  I am about 70% effaced, and almost to 1 centimeter dilated.  I have braxton hicks contractions every day, but other than it being uncomfortable... they don't hurt.  Things are moving right along. 

I had my last shower on Saturday and it was so much fun.  My friend Jenny did an amazing job planning everything!  Kenton and I got some great things!  I think we have everything we need :)  This baby is SPOILED!!! 

We will let everyone know when the time comes for us to head to the hospital.  Right now everything is as it should be, moving right along.  I go back to the doctor next Wednesday, and we will let you know if there are any updates. 

I know a lot of people have been wanting to see updated pictures.  I will post some soon.... I promise.  I need to organize the baby's room and get it all cleaned up.  I will be sure to put pics up of the room and everything we got from our showers.  Thank you everyone for your constant prayers and for thinking of us.  We love you all, and are excited to introduce you to our new baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment