My doctors appointment went well today. We still have a few more weeks before baby Cornett arrives. Nothing has really changed since last weeks appointment. Baby and I are still doing very well. My cervix is still the same, but we are moving right along. Babys head is still very low, pushing right up against my bladder... all....day....long. I've gained the perfect amount of weight so far, and hoping to stay that way till the end. Once this baby comes out, I'm going to get my butt in gear and get in shape... I can't wait! I'm ready for some hardcore exercise. I've actually been very fortunate to have not gained any weight anywhere besides the belly, it's all baby! We will have to post some pictures soon.
Our last birthing class is tonight. Kenton and I are very excited for this to be the last one! We've enjoyed the class for the most part, and have learned some new information, but for the most part.... a lot of it is common sence, or something you will have to experience on your own. I've decided not to have a "birth plan," but to go into labor with a VERY open mind. One thing I've learned from other peoples experiences is that nothing goes according to plan. It is very important to keep an open mind and go with the flow.
I have my second baby shower this weekend. I am really looking forward to it. My wonderful friend Jenny is throwing it for me, and I know she has some fun stuff planned! My mom is coming home tonight, and I am soooo excited to have her here! She will be here till the end of April to help Kenton and I with anything we need. I am so thankful for my momma!
We will be sure to let everyone know when there is news to report! So far, everything is coming along the way it should. Kenton and I are so excited to be parents, and are so thankful God has given us this opportunity. We have surely been blessed. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment