Our baby is due in less than 1 month. We can't believe how fast its gone, and how soon it's coming! It has been an adventure so far, and the real adventure hasn't even begun! I'm looking forward to being able to hold my precious baby in my arms. I can't wait to see if baby looks more like mommy or daddy. Either way, as long as it is healthy and happy I will be so thankful!
Our doctors appointment today was pretty eventful! I had to get the group B strep test done, hoping it comes back negative so I wont have to be on antibiotics during labor. I also got my cervix checked, and it is starting to soften a little and my doctor said its about 60% effaced. I've been having Braxton Hicks Contractions everyday, and it sounds like they are doing something! My doctor also had me get an ultrasound done to check the fluid level, and everything looks great. She also said that baby has dropped quite a bit, the head is very low. Everything is on track! As long as baby stays in for a few more weeks we should be good to go!!!
We have another child birth prep class tonight, next week is our last one. It has been going well so far. Kenton likes to laugh at me when we practice our breathing, but I know he will be a great support partner during labor. Tonight we are going to learn about the different pain medications... something I am very interested in :)
Continue to pray for us and the health of our little baby. We are so excited and can't wait to see our baby boy or girl. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment