image

image

Thursday, March 24, 2011

RECENT PHOTOS!

Hey everyone!  I told you I would put pictures up, so here they are!  Enjoy. 
38 weeks

Made it with no stretch marks!  38 weeks

Baby's room! 

Another angle of baby's room

closet- there is a lot going on in there...

We have lots of blankies, toys, diapers, clothes... etc.

Diaper genie!!!

Dresser and changing table

High Chair


More of the baby's room

We had the balloons at the shower :) 

Play pin, bassinet, and changing table. 

The BMW of strollers :)  Our carseat is already in the car! 

Our farm animal swing! 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You look GREAT!!!!!! I LOVE the baby's room too! What great stuff you have for the baby! Now, we just wait for the exciting news that you are going into labor! We are praying for the three of you daily and just wish so badly we could be there in person. Love, love, love you!

    ReplyDelete